Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nod your head like yeah, move your hips like yeah

I just got this Facebook invite and had to stop everything I was doing to share this treasure with you all. This is the best thing to hit us since Miley Cyrus publicly admitted she has never heard a Jay-Z song. (TIME OUT!: How is that even possible? Who hasn't heard '99 Problems'? Turn on the radio, Miley, 'Empire State of Mind" will most definitely be on. TIME IN)

Well, some geniuses at the University of Dayton have designated a time for us to all blast "Party in the USA" SIMULTANEOUSLY. (TIME OUT!: Why do I have so many posts on teen pop stars? I'm really not winning cool points now am I? TIME IN) As the Facebook invite tells us, ""Party In The USA" deals with Miley's personal struggle of adjusting to the fame and glamor of the upbeat Hollywood lifestyle while remaining true to her Southern and simple roots from back home; a struggle we all can relate to." Don't pretend like you don't know the lyrics, readers! I got my hands up, they're playing my song, and now I'm gonna be OK. Oh oh oh oh it's a party in the USA That's right, I know it. Click here if you're feeling a bit rusty.

Back to my point. So on Thursday, December 10, at 10:30 p.m. (Eastern time) play it loud and dance hard. For five minutes, let's all relish in that which is Miley Cyrus. At a time when most of us are in the midst of final exams, what more can we ask for than a mini Miley dance party? That's right, let's not be ungrateful here.

Click here to view the Facebook page.

For those of you who don't have the song, you can just play the video below. I wouldn't leave you hangin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment