Friday, December 18, 2009

This blogger's taking a break

STOP THE PRESSES! Logan airport has free wifi. Guess I never got the memo. This.is.awesome.

As you've probably guessed, I am en route to Athens. I finally get to go home for a nice break. I'll be taking a break from Playground. It only makes sense since I won't be in Boston and I won't know of any fun events going on. I have a few things lined up so I will be posting those. I wouldn't leave you guys hanging like that. I'll be back in full-force come January 8.

Well wish me a safe flight - and I'll be in touch.

Love,
Mary Ann

3 comments:

  1. The wifi is a Christmas present from Google: http://www.boston.com/business/ticker/2009/11/google_holiday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see you!!!!! we'll be nodding our heads like yeah..and moving our hips like yeah..! :)

    ReplyDelete