Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dance, dance

Who's ready for the weekend? THIS GIRL!

Seriously, these past few weeks have in school have been pure and utter torture. I might as well have been tearing my own hair out. While last weekend was fun, I had to deal with the whole 'acting my age' debacle. That kind of behavior makes me feel like I didn't take full advantage of the weekend - especially considering I passed out at 10 p.m. on Saturday (yup, Halloween night) watching Steve Martin at his finest in 'Cheaper by the Dozen.' Go me.

Ergo, I'm REALLY looking forward to this weekend. So readers, strap on your dancing shoes, Friday's going to be a good one.

Cassavettes are playing a show at The Middle East, Downstairs. Scratch that. They're releasing their new album on Friday at The MidEast. For those of you who have been to Cassavettes concert, you know what a banging show they put on. The guys are awesome, and their music rocks. It's going to be a great night of dance dance dance.

Here are the details:
The Middle East Downstairs is located at 448 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge. (617) 864-EAST ext 221. Tickets cost $12 at the door. The show begins at 8 with Movers & Shakers, You Can Be a Wesley, and Quixote also performing.

Oh, and get ready for this: the event is 18+ so all you pretty young things can dance your socks off, too.

Click here for the Facebook event page.



(photo taken by my dear friend Aram Boghosian)


See ya Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment