Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tasty Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday, readers! Boy do I have a fun event for you today!

Tuesdays are always fun days. I thoroughly enjoy Tuesdays. They're not as depressing as Mondays, and do not drag on like Wednesdays. They're a nice little breath of fresh air during the busy, busy week.

Moving on. Most of you already know, there are few things I love as much as wine. Sauvignon Blanc. Pinot Noir. Australian. South African. All wines are my friend.

So, Best Cellars, is having a Tasty Tuesday event! Andrew from Oz Wines will be in the store pouring all different types of wine. Reds and whites. Cheap and expensive. He'll be showcasing wines that Best Cellars do not carry - so it will be your only opportunity to purchase them. The event starts at 8:30 and costs $12. Pretty good deal, if you ask me.



*Disclaimer: I work at Best Cellars - but seriously guys, it's going to be a super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment